Our inspections conform to the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
standards of practice. When you
choose Inspect South LLC
, your inspector will perform a visual, non-invasive inspection of your home for any fire, safety or health hazards and any serious defects in the:
- Roof: Including shingles, flashing, chimneys vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts and more.
- Attics: Including rafters/trusses, ventilation, insulation, joists, collar ties, wiring and more.
- Plumbing: Including fixtures, water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, tubs and showers, toilets, sanitary system and other components.
- Interior: Including floors and ceilinigs, walls, stairs and banisters, finishes, cabinets, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and other visible components.
- Heating and Cooling: Including furnace, ductwork, air conditioners, heat pumps and other HVAC components.
- Electrial: Including service entry, service panels, switches and outlets, visible wiring, junction boxes, grounding, GFCI and related items.
- Basement/Crawlspace/Foundation: Including insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barrier, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls and columns.
- Exterior: Including siding, windows, doors, sashes and lintel, vents, stoops, patios, decks, porches and others.
- Grounds: Including service walkways, driveways, garages, garage doors, grade and others.